Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Apr 20 04:47:04 CEST 2008

Mikko Rauhala wrote:
> And the point was? Yeah, the point. There was one here somewhere, let me
> look for it. Oh yeah. Here it is:
>
> 	Nothing. Will. Ever. Be. Perfect.

I know this and I never asked for a perfect device, I do really know
that this LED(s) issue is just a minor problem, but I was asking myself
and then to the community at all why Openmoko decided to start sending a
device version with a minor bug

A simple (and good) answer could have been: «We've already built
thousands v5 phones to be sold, should we trow them away just for a
fucking LED?!» [no, of course].

I don't think that it was wrong advertising here an issue found on a
devel list. It's important being up to date, then you choose!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/