Freerunner will be GTA02v5 or GTA02v6?

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Sun Apr 20 11:41:46 CEST 2008

Dear Tim:

This part could also be fixed on A5. And we don't have mass production
A6 PCB yet, the 100 pcs sample A6 factory made some mistake on GSM and
basically non-usable for release. As I known, mass production A6 PCB
still not at factory yet.

Function wise, A5 and A6 almost identically same, even for our internal
developer, we don't have plan to switch their A5 to A6 once available,
because it's just functional in same way.

Tony Tu