Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework - reply

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at
Sun Apr 20 15:25:13 CEST 2008

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) ha scritto:
> This confusion comes from time latency of series of events, but no
> matter A5 or A6 should all apply the LED transistor change.
> I already update all the changes that shipping A5 will apply.

So, the only power-related issue fixed on A6 (and so not fixed on mass
production version) is:

* GSM_modem power source Reduce power's ripple when the phone is talking

I guess this is a minor issue, isn't it? Could we have more informations?

Thanks anyway for your news and to the all Openmoko guys for their
efforts and for the comunication they keep with the community.
This is the power of an open company!!!

BTW, I'm happy to know that I'll be able to drain my GTA02v5
flashlighting my LEDs all the day :D

Treviño's World - Life and Linux