Progress on GTA01 power management issues !

thomasg thomas at
Mon Apr 21 18:34:52 CEST 2008

It is always funny to see how the bad marketing works.
Still many people out there haven't noticed, that the iPhone doesn't cost
In fact it cost's 399$ + 24 monthly fees hidden behind some included minutes
and so on.