Progress on GTA01 power management issues !

Schmidt András asch at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 21 21:34:04 CEST 2008

Why the hell would a geek buy a shiny crap that can play f***ing top
hits and show some idiot web pages for 400$. Who cares them???
Features are not why I am interested in Openmoko. Yet unimplemented
features are what makes me interested.
A geek needs something hackable. Something with replacable software.
Limited SDK-s, restrictive license and paying for features that are
already implemented by the free world is not what people like here.
It is all about freedom and openness. It is so free that you are free
not to understand.