Openmoko sounds, Motto

Philippe Guillebert phyce at rez-gif.supelec.fr
Mon Apr 21 23:14:52 CEST 2008

ramsesoriginal wrote:
> Following Michaels request for a homepage for the photos, I stumbled
> upon two simple questions:
> 1) Do we have soem sort of motto (like "Hello Moto", "Connecting People", ...)
> 2) Is there an official Openmoko sound set? Systems sounds, but maybe
> even a specific song or something? This could also be useful for ads,
> or for branding, and so on.
>
> Has anyone got some input?

Hello,

The answer is here :
http://people.openmoko.org/sean/files/openmoko_trademark.pdf

"Open. Mobile. Free" or "Free your Phone" are part of official branding,
there is also typographic and graphic rules for a good communication.

Logos file and other stuff can be found here :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Trademark_Policy#Trademark_Policy

I've seen icon sets on the wiki somewhere, nothing about sound though.

Hope this helps

--
Phyce