Steve on V5 versus v6

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Tue Apr 22 05:11:53 CEST 2008

Related to making openmoko gear - is there vector art of the logo
somewhere? I checked the wiki and couldn't find a reference, and checked
downloads.openmoko.com and again came up empty. Inquiring minds want to
know! Also, if it is published, we'd probably want some kind of license
to use it that we could show to the printer/manufacturer we wanted to use...

My personal idea was to talk to the guys at skoobadesign(.com)
and see what kind of surchage there'd be to get a moko-branded small
RAPS to use as a pouch since the moko's not going to ship with one.

What's Openmoko's stance on the community using thier logo, maybe even
creating "Openmoko branded" items?

  --pj