photographs of box and POSSIBLE contents of Neo Freerunner

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 22 11:05:12 CEST 2008

short answer: Yes
Long answer: One of the objectives of openmoko( is to
no need to use the stylus at all , (some lucky gt01
owners, have report daily use of their neo only with
they fingers).
When devels talk about "mokofy" (port to openmoko)
some aplication one of the chalenges is to use it with
out stylus.
So you don't have to carry always the stylus but in
this stage of development of the software some
aplicications are not fully "mokofied"(or not mokofied
at all)
So a stylus will become very useful, but as Michael
Shiloh have said you can always use toothpicks ;)