Steve on V5 versus v6

steve steve at
Tue Apr 22 21:25:51 CEST 2008

yes, is my favorite word

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Alex "Maxious"
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 8:34 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Cc: pj at
Subject: Re: Steve on V5 versus v6

There's vector (EPS format?) logos and the conditions for using them
on the wiki;

Note that for most community purposes (creating software or community
webpages) the artwork is free to use but explicit permission is
required for several cases including "Any commercial use" and "Use for
merchandising purposes, e.g. on t-shirts and the like.".