Progress on GTA01 power management issues !

Fredrik Markström fredrik.markstrom at avalon-technology.se
Wed Apr 23 15:36:34 CEST 2008

Matthew,
1) I was talking about GTA01 and the suspend/resume bug, I don't care
about standby minutes, but I'd like to be able to use it for a little
    more then 3 hours between charging.
2) True, but I don't question the community or the software, I
question the openness of openmoko regarding hardware issues.
3) True, sorry about my false comparison.

/Fredrik