Progress on GTA01 power management issues !

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Wed Apr 23 22:10:42 CEST 2008

Hi Fredrik,

All I can say is since loading the 17th April image on my Neo it has in
terms of battery life become *very* usable. I'm soooo glad now that I
can set the 'power management' to 'dim then lock' and now I can happily
use it for a whole day (or more as haven't tested its thresholds yet)!
Thanks Openmoko!

Regards,
Tim