bulk order

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:20:55 CEST 2008

On 4/24/08, Christ van Willegen <cvwillegen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen
> <quatrox at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  264,70 Euro - (399 - 10%) USD = 60 USD
>
> Aha, so that was my misunderstanding! Now I see what you meant... even
> if trisoft ships 100 Freerunners to Norway for 45eur, you still pay
> $60 more each. EUR45 is about $71, but I thought you were rounding up
> or down a bit somewhere...
>
> But, having a 'local' dealer will probably mean a better service if a
> phone goes dead, right?

In case I need to make use of the warranty, yes. But for this price, I could
buy some extra Freerunners as spare parts.

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone