Video Playback virtually impossible on Neo Freerunner? (Re: Video of Qt 4.4 on Neo1973: brings iPhone like graphics)

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at
Thu Apr 24 16:03:14 CEST 2008

I think the highest priority in general should be getting the proper drivers
written for the GPU on the Freerunner, it seems like such a waste to have
it, and not be able to use it.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Mikko Rauhala <mjrauhal at>