Video Playback virtually impossible on Neo Freerunner? (Re: Video of Qt 4.4 on Neo1973: brings iPhone like graphics)

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:39:54 CEST 2008

Thank you for this answer. I think that this is the only (or one of a
few) firm in the world that treat this customers as *partner* no only as
*consumers*.

I know is not easy for a firm to speak about *defects* of a product that
their are starting to produce, but in my opinion is better so, so a
person can choose with knowing what he will buy!

This according me is the magic part of open development. A *customer* is
a protagonist, not only an *animal* that must only to buy the new model!

I will spend my 400$ (or more, because I am living outside US) to buy a
product that has defects, because i appreciate, more that all, the
transparency that Openmoko is showing to me.

Thank you