GTA03 wish list (was: What US plans are people using?)

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 24 18:30:17 CEST 2008

On 22 Apr 2008, at 23:05, ian douglas wrote:

> Travis Tabbal wrote:
>> Of course, a quad band setup would be preferred
>
> Hey OpenMoko team, has anyone started a wish-list for the GTA03 yet?
>
> - true quad-band
> - a place to hide a stylus
> - anti pooch pouch poaching device

   One of the objectives of openmoko is to no need to use the stylus
   at all ...  When devels talk about "mokofy" (port to openmoko) some
   aplication one of the chalenges is to use it with out stylus.

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-April/016014.html

I was VERY pleased the other day to read this, as I find it fiddly to
mess around with a stylus.

Despite previous phones I've owned having stylus holders, I have
always lost them. I guess a stylus holder simply doesn't actually
_hold_ so well.

Apart from this, it always seems to me much more natural to use my
fingers, but of course on previous phones the on-screen buttons are
too small.

I would love a link, if anyone has one, to official developer
documentation stating the no-stylus requirement.

Stroller.