GTA03 wish list (was: What US plans are people using?)

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Thu Apr 24 19:28:08 CEST 2008

I don't think the games were ported.  I thought they were just a
simply cross-compile to show that they would work on Openmoko.

I think the intention is that you should be able to do most things
without a stylus.  It says essentially that on

That said, this is opensource!  You can't force every developer to
design their program for finger operation.  Some app just might not be
usable without a stylus and that's up to the developer.  If you don't
like it, modify the source and change the GUI.

The one thing I've written[1] was specifically designed to be
"finger-friendly" as I don't intend to carry a stylus around with me