Freerunner AC adaptor.. Kevin dean you there?

steve steve at
Thu Apr 24 21:47:19 CEST 2008

my razr charger draws 850.

I haven't check my igo charger, Kevin is the IGO usb  100ma or 500ma?

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of ian douglas
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:37 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Freerunner AC adaptor

Just as a comparison, since my workplace just got me a Blackberry World
Phone (8830), here's a photo of the power adapters that come with it,
which I guess connect to the standard American power plug.

For what it's worth, the Blackberry charger also ends in a USB plug, but
I didn't check the wall plug portion to see how many mA it draws.

Openmoko community mailing list
community at