Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

Michele Renda michele.renda at
Fri Apr 25 00:18:44 CEST 2008

A long time ago I bougt a phone, a Motorola A835. He ad a led under a
joysick, but it was disabled. And it was also multicolor.

It was so disabled that I know about it only after one year playing with
a flesh software.

I didn't died with without the let.

May be that Motorola had the same problem :) but it didn't spoke. Which
hw was more bugged?