Group ordering details?

Shawn shelbydz87 at
Fri Apr 25 02:56:34 CEST 2008

Is it too early in the game to start worrying about group ordering details? Specifically:

* How do we pay? (one lump sum, or can individuals from the group pay you directly)
* How are the phones shipped? Can we request that they be sent via FedEx "Bill to Recipient"? A member of our group works for FedEx and gets free shipping.
* What happens if we have more than 10 people that want phones?

(these are all being asked by the Colorado group, guys chime in if I forgot anything).

. . . Shawn

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ