10 PACK UPDATE!!!

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:49:51 CEST 2008

It was the GTA01.. the first pics I saw of the GTA02 was last week.  I
showed both colors of the GTA01.  I got the impression was it was the shape
that was a turn off but I am not sure because I never asked for that kind of
detail.  Although I do have to admit I'd never heard it called a buttplug
before.  That's an interesting observation.

If I were to make three recommendation for GTA03 (or whatever the consumer
version is going to be), it would be "focus group, focus group, focus
group."