GPS research project topic

Schmidt András asch at
Sat Apr 26 11:08:14 CEST 2008

I am developing a map viewer application called Yama. It is planned to
work on the Neo. You can see it working on with a
piece of map from

It is written in Java so it is very easy to prototype on PC. If you
write software that requires showing locations on a map we could work
together. If you specify how you could use a map viewer we culd create
an interface so you can use it as a plugin or you can plug into it.

Geert Schuring is working on location sharing through

I (as Yama's developer) am willing to cooperate with their project.

You could check these projects and think about how you could use them.

Best Regards
Schmidt András