Ugliness (was Re: 10 PACK UPDATE!!!)

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:07:51 CEST 2008

On 4/25/08, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <quatrox at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The Freerunner will be replacing a Sony Ericsson P990i
> > <http://www.cellphonebeat.com/images/p990i_.jpg> here - now
> > THAT'S a phone which could barely be more ugly, but nevertheless it sold
> > well on its features (and besides, ugliness is STILL only an opinion).

Not to mention that phone is a piece of crap, I'm sending this mail
from one now. Sure, the keyboard is cool, and so is 3G, but the fact
that I can't really multitask, like run a web browser and another app
at the same time, kills it. The FreeRunner shouldnt have this problem
though, with 128mb of RAM.