OpenMoko Remote Controller (SoC)

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at
Sat Apr 26 18:40:35 CEST 2008

I'm one of the students that will participate in Google Summer of Code under
OpenMoko mentoring.
The project consist in a implementation of a application that can turn
OpenMoko powered devices in a Bluetooth mixed keyboard and mouse.
Was recommended by Google do some community brainstorming in this period,
I'm asking for some help. I need ideas for the name of the app, suggestion,
wishes, etc...
I setup a page in the OpenMoko wiki for the project, feel free to add info

In September we will have more ten rocking OpenMoko apps :)

Valério Valério