Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:44:55 CEST 2008

On 4/26/08, Sebastian Hammerl <sebastian at music-starvation.de> wrote:
> only a dump question:
> when i buy from a reseller in germany, the reseller bought about some
> hundred pieces in ten packs. so will i get the 10-pack-version when i only
> buy one? the reseller bought only x*10-packs so he should always get the
> extra.

It is not a dump question!

This is something you should ask your reseller about. I am not even sure
if the resellers get the extra stuff, since I think it was meant as a special
bonus for people that make a group order.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone