OpenMoko Remote Controller (SoC)

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Sat Apr 26 19:55:44 CEST 2008

On 4/26/08, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <quatrox at> wrote:
> It would be nice if we can choose between input.
> Sometimes it is nice to use the touchscreen as a mice,
> while other times I would prefer the accelerometers (e.g.
> if you want to use the display to something else at the
> same time).

... and if you use the accelerometers, you can actually
move the device just like if it was a mice:) That would
be very cool. Tilting is also an alternative and should
be implemented before this regular mice behavor thing,
since it is a lot more easy to code.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone