10 or more phones order

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Mon Apr 28 09:14:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, April 28, 2008 4:27 pm, Flyin_bbb8 wrote:
> from my understanding its the first :p but don't know..

My understanding is that there will be two different things that you
can buy.
  - a single phone.
  - a pack of 10 phones.

You can buy multiples of each.
If you like, you can be 10 lots of "a single phone". but this would
be more expensive than 1 lot of "a pack of 10 phones".

You cannot but "a pack of 12 phones".  You would need either
"a pack of 10 phones" plus 2 lots of "a single phone", or
2 lots of "a pack of 10 phones" (which would leave you with some
spares).

NeilBrown