OpenMoko Remote Controller (SoC)

David Murrell dmurrell at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Apr 28 14:53:09 CEST 2008

Yeah, I had a look at the page, summed up rather well at the bottom -
basically we're limited to somewhat coarse motor movements, unless one axis
is restricted.

I had an idea to strap it to my motorbike, start it logging, and go for a
blat and see what the output is. Could be interwesting, and possibly
expensive. "Honestly officer, I was just trying to get some bigger
acceleration numbers"

I'm probably over tired, but the concept of going over a particular type of
bump in the car that makes your stomach feels like its just dropped, and
having the phone play a "weeee" sound gives me a bit of a chuckle.

Still, it shall be fun to play with, I don't doubt.

TTFN,
David