Video Playback virtually impossible on Neo Freerunner? (Re: Video of Qt 4.4 on Neo1973: brings iPhone like graphics)

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at
Mon Apr 28 17:31:10 CEST 2008

On ma, 2008-04-28 at 09:26 -0500, Tim Shannon wrote:
> But isn't it still limited by the bandwidth available from the micro
> SD card?  Maybe I misunderstood that.

Yes it is. It's just that sending mpeg4 packets to the glamo takes just
a _tiny_ bit less bandwidth than sending entire uncompressed frames.
(Also the CPU will have more time to spend for doing the I/O.)

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>