Shipping questions, customer organized distribution in Europe

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:38:25 CEST 2008

All this talking about shipping made a lightbulb go off in my head.
I'm not sure if this has already been considered, but would it be
possible to distribute through Amazon.com?  They seem to be very
efficient about distributing things, and shipping costs have always
been very reasonable(if not completely free) in my experience.  I
don't know exactly how it works getting distributed by Amazon, but
just curious if this has been looked into.  Maybe it would be
beneficial to all parties involved?

-Hans Loeblich