10 PACK UPDATE!!!

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 29 03:44:01 CEST 2008

They are fiddling with the screen shots because they are not perfect.

We are now having a debate about what to name the file. They think
I should change the name of the product. They have no viable suggestions,
of course. So, in these matters I step back. They have an opportunity. they
have the tools. They can do something unique.
So, will they?  lots of yelling going on upstairs. good sign.