Freerunner will be GTA02v5 or GTA02v6? (was: Fwd: Future Button and LED software spec)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Tue Apr 29 16:17:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Crane, Matthew <mcrane03 at> wrote:
>  How complicated would surgery to fix this be?  Is it reasonable to
>  create a wiki page detailing hw fix?

ISTR that this transistor that needs to be added will be added to the
A5 version of the hardware. I think it's in the Wiki somewhere, but it
loads terribly slow at the moment, so I am unable to quickly check

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0