Shipping questions, customer organized distribution in Europe

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Apr 30 04:14:13 CEST 2008

Well, you remember how we talked about your "breadcrumbs" project, where you
basically create a trail or map of where you have been. So, I started
thinking about that and wondering about using the accelerometers, and Then I
started to think about all the extreme cases of human movement which would
stress the system, and so I thought about parkour, and then I went to
youtube to look at some videos just for kicks, and this came up.
And the name was born.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjco3boDZ7A