.Mac like service

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:46:05 CEST 2008

well, if you encrypt the data and store everything as binary, I don't think
the version control system would be able to minimize the network traffic.
However, I like the concept.  If you access the svn server through an ssh
tunnel, you'd get the encryption on the link and the reduced traffic.  I
think you could also user server-side scripts to encrypt and decrypt the
stored data on the server.

--Steve