Vienna - group order

Vedran Alajbegović valajbeg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:52:31 CEST 2008

Jay, i didn't decide 100% about that jet, i first need to find out how much
that would cost me, because in my case i would need to pay someone to send
it to me from there or if i get in touch with some old friends that are
studding in vienna...

but, just want to make sure, is your goup/you ok if i join with you in that
orger and whad do you suggest about paying, how should we arrange that?
and btw. i'm not following all conversations in group, maybe someone already
finde out,
what would be the price per device if we order as a group 10 devices in
Austria? i mean 399$ + how much of taxes and shipping cost?

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Daniel Selinger <slite at gmx.at> wrote:

> > Jay Vaughan
>
> omg jay bist du das? :D
>
> daniel aka slite :>

www.vedran.ba
2/204 - 2/224 - 2/255 - 2/281 - 14/24 - 17/53 - 36/4 ...