youtube freerunner vid is up

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Apr 30 20:48:56 CEST 2008

Well it was fun thing. I didn’t tell them what to do. After a few Days I
bugged them about where is the video? Some finger pointing back and forth.
So I said, don’t fix the blame, fix the problem. So they went out to buy a
new camera on their own dime. They also bought a old G3 for 50 bucks. For
some strange reason, they want one system for WOW and another for Diablo.
I just shook my head when they brought this thing home from  Weird Stuff
in silicon valley. You guys went to buy a camera and you come back with
a G3! arrg.