Edit wiki

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 1 12:21:31 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 01 août 2008, Yaroslav Halchenko a écrit :
> I just want to follow up with another piece of PR for effort I joined
> (since noone expressed opinion on it in the original thread).
> Just have a look at wiki in a single file
> http://om-tiddlywiki.projects.openmoko.org/openmokowiki.html

That is good. Now please find a spot for that in the wiki and link to it. It's
up to you to make it known. How about this page:

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)