Main page change notification

Justin Wong stryderjzw at
Fri Aug 1 17:17:49 CEST 2008

I dont mind the language on top for this page, but if we can get rid
of "Main Page" at the top, that'd be GREAT.  Right now, it's taking up
a lot of real estate and I don't think we really need the page name
for this page.

The changes look good. I like how the "intro" is split up, so for
people who care most about the license stuff, like developers, when
they scroll down a bit, they can see it.