Lynn Nguyen lynn.mesl at
Fri Aug 1 18:07:58 CEST 2008

I'm using the neo1973, so I don't think it has nand? But I'm confused
because I definitely used nand in the bootloader prompt. But whenever I
boot, I boot into the NOR flash (based on the pictures). I've never booted
into NAND flash.But I highly doubt it was my battery because it was at full,
and connected to the computer the whole time. Well, I'm a little confused
because the screen shots for the bootloader matched NOR, but then I see

and it says the only way for my openmoko to boot is through NAND...

I tried using the debug board but I can't get openocd.cfg to work. It
complains about missing ftd.h. even though i followed EXACTLY all the steps

Any suggestions? :)