Edit wiki

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 1 21:33:15 CEST 2008

> Prior to making it into .ipkg, I wonder if there is a way to obtain
> statistics on what articles on wiki are the most popular, so I could
> prepopulate that file with such popular articles. We can't fetch full
> wiki.openmoko.org since it would render .html huge.

and June statistics (posted by Brenda on the community list)

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)