GPS application

shawn sullivan shelbydz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 22:16:36 CEST 2008

I've been playing around w/ the GPS and Tango all day. I love it. very
cool to have the maps of the area and be able to find stuff. However, I
would like the ability to plug in an address or lat/log location and
have it place a waypoint on the map from that, rather than have to find
it on the existing map.

any ideas on that?