Request for Help: SYSTEMS fair 21th-24th October in Munich, Germany

steve steve at
Mon Aug 4 02:54:25 CEST 2008

Dr. HNS.

 We would be happy to supply you with some gifts for your volunteers, things
like debug boards
Or spares kits for community members who help out at booth duty. We are
doing that at Linux
World. I think The idea of having the community help out at booths is great.
Hey are a part of the company.

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Dr. H. Nikolaus
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:59 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Request for Help: SYSTEMS fair 21th-24th October in Munich, Germany

Hi all in Munich, Bavaria, Germany (or anywhere else who wants to visit
Munich in October):

We can get a small booth (12 sqm somewhere near IBM) at the SYSTEMS fair in

For further planning, I need
* people who want to help planning
* people who want to staff the booth
* ideas what to present
* potential sponsors (my company is willing to do some sponsoring but
probably not all)

Please write me your ideas.

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH Oberhaching, AG München, HRB
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People

Openmoko community mailing list
community at