kd8ikt kd8ikt at
Mon Aug 4 07:45:03 CEST 2008

Stephen Pape wrote:
> I can't find openmoko-agpsui in the repositories anymore, and the
> links to download it are broken on the wiki.
> I'm pretty sure that tangogps used to be in the repository too. I
> can't even install it from the ipk.
> root at om-gta02:~# opkg install tangogps_0.9.2-r1_armv4t.ipk
> Installing tangogps (0.9.2-r1) to root...
> Collected errors:
>  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tangogps:
>          *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *
> Anyone know what's going on ?
> Thanks,
> -Stephen
agpsui is

i made a generic pkg from the source a day or so ago if you're too lazy
to compile yourself

or be a man and
svn checkout
cd openmoko-agpsui
. /usr/local/openmoko/arm/setup-env  #(assuming you have the toolchain
om-conf ./

or you could wait around and hope that it finds its way back into the
buildhosts daily-feed