2007.2 Multitap-pad toggle?

Robert William Hutton rwh at helms-deep.cable.nu
Mon Aug 4 09:29:08 CEST 2008

Dylan Reilly wrote:
> Here you go. You still need the other two matchbox keyboard packages.
> Use the button in the lower right to switch profiles. There are even
> more characters in the "numbers" layout available via shift.
>
> package: http://atariland.net/~dreilly/openmoko/matchbox-keyboard-0.1-finger.tar.gz

I'm not sure if I'm doing something incredibly stupid here, but:

root at om-gta02:/media/card# opkg list |grep matchbox-keyboard
matchbox-keyboard-applet - 0.0+svnr1910-r10 -
matchbox-keyboard-im - 0.0+svnr1910-r10 -
root at om-gta02:/media/card# opkg install matchbox-keyboard-0.1-finger.tar.gz
An error ocurred, return value: 2.

Is it the mismatch between version 0.0 and 0.1?  I'm running the default
image plus opkg update && opkg upgrade.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob