Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

Lally Singh lally.singh at
Tue Aug 5 01:06:22 CEST 2008

The warranty is also bugging me.

Is there anywhere else I could get one?  Or would OM be willing to
sell an extended warranty for a bit more $$?

Or at least a cheap spare parts program?  I don't mind swapping out
parts if they're available at reasonable prices.