Harald Koenig koenig at
Tue Aug 5 11:11:40 CEST 2008

On Aug 05, Dale Maggee wrote:

> Thanks, but I've got the map problem sorted out, I think... now I just
> need to get it working with gpsd...

when I first compiled navit for openmoko I had to add libgps devel
to my (cross) build environment to make ./configure add the gpsd support
(check the tail of the output of configure!), then it worked quite fine.

here I have tar files (no ipk yet, sorry) from two builds form July 12
and August 4, just extract them in / and run "navit" in a terminal...

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^