Freerunner-powered bike ride

Michael Shiloh michael at
Thu Aug 7 05:45:11 CEST 2008

Please someone create a wiki page for Freerunner biking enthusiasts.
There seem to be quite a few of you and it would be great to consolidate
all this information in one place.

I don't bike much. My motive is to have a great example to show when I
am asked what community members are doing with the Freerunner.