2.5mm neo to 3.5mm stereo adaptor

Kelvie Wong kelvie at ieee.org
Thu Aug 7 21:01:21 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com> wrote:
> imho shipping such an adapter within FR box would be a nice gesture from
> OM -- they chosen an adapter which seems to be not that popular and
> people struggle to choose 'the right one'. I bet if OM bought in
> bulk it would cost them no more than 1$ a piece.

In fact, if any of us bought more than three it would cost no more
than $0.88 US (shipped):

Although, there seems to be a flat $1.70 air mail fee for bulk orders.

(I've already told Marcel about this site on IRC and he noted that
they only accept PayPal)

Of course, at $1.30 shipped worldwide, I've already ordered one.

--
Kelvie Wong