Could someone explain me the + + + and the * at the bottom of the screen (Om 2008.8) ?

Stephen Shelton stephen at
Sat Aug 9 01:24:18 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 12:13:32AM +0100, Michael Sheldon wrote:
> Stephen Shelton wrote:
> > I'm still yet to understand how to exit an application on the 2008.8 that
> > doesn't itself provide an out.
>   Bring down the application list by pressing the top of the screen and
> a "REMOVE" button will appear on the bottom left of the panel, this will
> exist the currently focused application.
>   Cheers,
>    Mike.

Oh, nice. That remove is hard to press; I guess when I tried pressing it I
assumed it's function was to remove that drop down menu (as that is what happens
if you click the area around it.)

I like that, I might opt to have an X by it  (or similar).

Stephen Shelton
stephen at