maps for others country?

Tick Chen tick at
Sat Aug 9 09:13:12 CEST 2008

Hi Alessio,
  Yes, Locations will automatically download maps from Open Street Maps.
IF the backend found that it can access to the network.

Therefore, you can create your own personal map, (even package for

1. Let Neo connect to the Internet.
2. Turn on Locations,
3. Zoom in to the location you are interested and drag around.
4. login to Neo
5. follows the instruction of

Last time I and some colleagues went to KenTin
for holidays, we just create a map before departure, it's very

If you are geek enough, you can even create maps using Google Maps, Yahoo
Maps, ... for personal usage. (Please don't share non-share-able maps.)