Om 2008.8 doesn't ask for my pin so no gsm available

Peter Nijs peter at familienijs.be
Sat Aug 9 10:55:32 CEST 2008

In an attempt to make it work (which failed btw) I installed these packages
from the standard repos:
-gsm0710mux
-libgsmd
-gsmd-plugins
-libmokogsmd2-0
-qtopia-phone-x11-libgsm

+ all dependency's

Since it still doesn't work, the question is if they are necessary to be able
to use the openmoko as a phone. If they are not necessary, arn't they going
to interfere with the packages that are used now to make phone calls?

Peter